Here is the video to this Recipe on Food Videos and DIY on Instagram @foodydiy! This is a great profile to follow as there are literally hundreds of easy recipes!!
Directions for Easy Chicken Bake
Chicken tenders (or breasts cut into strips)
4 Baguettes (makes 8 servings)
Flour (I use gluten free)
Seasoned bread crumbs (can use gluten free)
4-6 Eggs (beaten)
Basil or Rosemary
Oven at 375
1. Begin by setting up your breading station. Flour, beaten eggs, and bread crumbs in separate bowls.
2. With a large pan, heat Olive Oil, generous layer (about 1/4 inch in pan)
3. Bread chicken breasts. Layer flour, then eggs, then bread crumbs.
4. Place chicken into the pan and cook each side until golden (chicken must fully cook)
5. Hollow out each baguette. First cut off the ends of the baguette, and cut them in half. Using a bread knife just inside the crust, carefully remove the inside of the bread, leaving a hollow tube.
6. When chicken tenders are complete, place one tender inside each bread tube.
7. Add a slice of Mozzarella cheese next to the chicken inside the bread tube.
8. Mix olive oil and minced garlic. Brush over the top of each bread baguette. Lightly garnish with chopped Basil or Rosemary.
9. Place on a baking sheet and bake the baguettes for approximately 30 minutes covered (aluminum foil). Remove the foil after 30 minutes and continue for an additional 5 minutes.
10. Remove, let cool, and enjoy!!
My family loves this dinner! Makes for great leftovers the next day. While I use gluten-free flour and bread crumbs, this is for me. My family gets the baguettes and I have the chicken over a salad. Works well for differentiating a meal that everyone can enjoy.
Like this recipe and post? Please share and comment!